10 Jan Clever Meeting Retorts Part I
January 10, 2017 | By Marissa Pavone:
Here are some punchy meeting retorts that you always think of after the fact:
- I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
- I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message…
- I don’t work here. I’m a consultant.
- It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
- I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of it.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a damn.
- Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- Do I look like a people person?
- I started off with nothing and still have most of it left.
- Does your train of thought have a caboose?